Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things That Make Me Happy

1. I am off today. This has meant a leisurely bath as well as some lame tv.

2. [photo removed]

3. In just under 2 hours we get to see our son again. This is our 7th ultrasound and they have not become dull or taken for granted. I know I’m lucky to see him every week.

4. Tonight some of my favorite friends are coming over. We’ve been getting together on Thursday nights for 7+ years already. I hope it never ends.

5. [photo removed]

6. [photo removed]

7. My husband. He knows pregnancy (even the more normal one I had the first time around) is not easy on me, emotionally or physically. And so he steps up… over and over again.

8. [photo removed]

9. That so many people are reading this blog and praying for us and emailing us and commenting. I feel blessed and humbled every single day.

10. That I live in a country with fantastic healthcare. Had this happened generations ago or in a different country the results would likely not be as favourable.

11. [photo removed]

12. [photo removed]

13. [photo removed]

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What sweet pictures! Your perspective is amazing. When you are having a bad day, go back and read this post. There is always beauty, even in the toughest situations. Always. That's God's gift to us.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joyska said...

my favourite post yet. BEAUTIFUL pics!

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! Makes me wish I'd thought to do that.

Anonymous said...

Oh heavens. I just noticed the bible verse in the header - made me tear up.

SIL Sue

-Me- said...

These pictures are so fantastic and will be such treasured memories for your family, of that I'm sure! Abby is quite the artist, also! Was praying for you today, and hope that all went well with the ultrasound. Also, hope you have fun tonight with your friends!!!

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking about number four as I was getting supper ready last night. I love how the evening has changed and adapted to suit how our lives have all changed. Here's to another seven years! : )

Also, thanks for letting all of us be a part of this journey with you. Even if it is in just a small way.

corrie.

Anonymous said...

Lovely, lovely pictures.

Linda

Stephanie said...

Love this post! Love the pictures, love Abby's painting, love these thirteen blessings.