Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Thank you

I have a friend who has mentioned this blog to her mom's group.
I have another friend who has mentioned it in a forum that she belongs to.
My brother has his extended family praying for us.
I know of two internet friends who have linked this blog on their blogs.
My sister linked it on her blog.
My sister-in-law linked it on her blog and that in turn led to another link on someone else's blog.
There could be more that I don't know about (and would love to hear about).

And I feel completely overwhelmed and blessed by it all.

So, thank you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm visiting from Creature Bug's blog. Just wanted you to know that I will keep you in my prayers as you walk this road. Your love for Jack is so easy to see. I'm going to commit to you that when I see a new post from you I will pray for you right then and there.

I'm so sorry you are going through this right now.

darien said...

Our entire church is able to link to the blog--and there are many who are serious prayer warriers.

Anonymous said...

Hey - I was wondering if that would be OK with you. Now that I have free reign I'll get right on it.

Pam Halter said...

hi ~ I got this link from Kathy Mackel's blog.

I'm the parent of an autistic daughter (Anna) who also has uncontrollable seizures. I can totally relate when you said you desired a "normal" son.

Prayers are coming your way from New Jersey!