Thursday, February 21, 2008

Update in point form (Week 26)

- The word the doctor used? Stable.
- The size of our baby? Over 2 pounds. Lovely.
- The size of the tumour? Proportionately the same as last week.
- Heart? Still madly pumping. No excess fluid built up around it (one of the signs of a heart in distress).
- His movement? Very, very active. They had trouble getting proper images and kept commenting on how much he was moving. (Actually, they comment on this every week which makes me wonder: Do my babies move more than most as Jack actually moves less than Abby did.)
- The mom and dad? Happy to have made it one more week.
- Days to go until my due date? Double digits! 94 left.
- This Sunday? We enter the third trimester!

Any questions?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you can't have "normal", "stable" has a nice ring to it ...


SIL Sue

Linda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

No questions, just glad for the update.

Linda

Cakes said...

Good. very good.

love that busy little feller.

Anonymous said...

Go Jack go!

There are a whole bunch of us rooting for you ... can't wait to meet you!

darien said...

I once said that a little girl was the 'child who would always remind me that God keeps his promises'.

I'm starting to think that Jack is another!

Anonymous said...

Thank You, God and Jack for one more week. Thank You, God and Jack!

Lori said...

Praying!

Lori

Lori said...

Differnt Lori here, I'm a friend of Wendy's. Just wanted to let you know you are still in my thoughts and prayers.

Kay Day said...

Praying for your family. I am a friend of Susan's.

I want to add that the name Abby must mean "one who thrashes constantly within the womb." I have one, too. She's 12 now, though.

Bonnie Way aka the Koala Mom said...

I had those questions about how much baby moves too... I think it's part of their already-unique personality. :)